Wednesday, June 4, 2008

EGYPT

This entry really has nothing to do with running and I am about as far away from Pine Street, Burlington as you can get, but on a hot day in NYC 3 weeks ago I crossed town with Elaine (a family friend) first walking, subway, shuttle bus and big bus on the first part of trip to Egypt. Since first arriving in Cairo Friday afternoon 3 weeks ago it's been a world wind of side trips out of the city, day trips in Cairo, meeting lots of new folks and visiting old friends. What that boils down to for me is that I have been busy and finally have some time to post some photos.

Cairo:

Sakkara is a Pyramid burial site south west of Cairo-- we got up early to visit Sakkara before the sun got hot.



Nothing like a a family photo from the Pyramids-- front Beth and Eliane, back John and Liz.


Sunset on the Nile - in celebration of the end of school my Mom's book group enjoyed their last meeting on a Felucca.

Siani-

No comments: